Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blog Revitalization

Revitalization commence in 3...2...1....BLAST OFF!

It's been a long while since I updated. That's because many things have happened. My husband and I successfully relocated from Central Florida to Oakland, California for graduate school. The cross-country trip took five days, including a day long pit-stop in Memphis, TN.

I love the Bay Area. I was meant to live here. There are tons of farmer's markets, locally grown food is sold at grocery stores, and awesome musicians are everywhere all the time. Within the first week of school, I saw Terry Riley at the Berkeley Art Gallery. I sat within 30 feet of the man who wrote In C.

Because of everything that's happened, my blog has been neglected. That is going to change now.

Since moving here, I've found it easier to follow a primal lifestyle, mostly because I no longer live in the same house as my parents. Also, there seems to be more of an awareness of gluten-intolerance here than in Florida, so it's easier to order something at a restaurant without having to substitute a bunch of things just to make sure it's paleo.

In a nutshell, it's good to blogging again. Now, here's a new recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment